daydreaming of deserted islands...

This weather is absolutely killing me (along with everyone else), which means I've spent a lot of time in sweatpants and sweatshirts. I even slept in leggings, my Wildfox jumper, fuzzy socks, my bathrobe, and my winter hat under two blankets on Monday night. I don't know what I was expecting when I dragged my mother to the grocery store yesterday. But after that brush with frostbite (dramatic? Never.), I've decided that I am never leaving the house again. At least until the windchill is above negative numbers.

While a lot of the United States is dealing with these awful temperatures, Wildfox was releasing their newest lookbook for their Spring 2014 collection. The title of the collection is "The Wildfox Lagoon," and it has made me want to dig into my meager savings account and spend it all on a one way ticket to a tropical island far, far away where the weather never dips below 70. Unfortunately, I am far too responsible with my money and could never do that, so instead I'll just be gazing jealously at these photos and wishing I had mermaid hair, stat.






All photos via Wildfox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment